Friday, April 24, 2009

boring..plz dun reAD or else u wil regret da rest of your life..huhu..


hey2..
Such a boring day eh..
Dunno wat to do..wanna go 4 traveling by myself..to cool me down 4 everythng dat i hv done..
huu..
i need some peace in my mind..
where cn i get some peace in my mind..
last2 ngrup ku tok lgk..
ngrup ai mineral bir..haha
itz been a long tme alredy..
huhu..
frust ku..
4 everythng..
O God..inspire m3 Lord..
i dunno wat to do..
getting blur al da tme..
bka org stupid2..
ja..
huhu..
such a dull life i felt
such a bored..
i wnt to enjoy
where i cn get much happiness
so dat i'll be satisfied..
hoping dat everyone understand..
bt i think itz jz like dreamz in a fairytale..
which wil nver cme true
i realize al dz..
n i believe..
dat somethng gud wil happen to me some day..
sooner
later..
all never be..
who knows..
its hard for us to knw
wat to know..huhu
gosh..wat im talking bout..
i feel like rubbsh..
i hv no cnfidence
plz get me up raise me up
up!
UP!
Til i can reach da sky..
but i guess..there wil be no such thng,..
im hopeless.. depressed dull bored..
wat else cn i say..
BORING..
i wnt to exist 4 who i am..
but i cnt..
in dz cruelly world..
i cnt b..
i jus feel dat im low..
im not gud
datz al wat i cn feel..
be strong is a hard part for me..
cz im weak..
like a feather gone in the wind..
i wnt b..
bt.......
im hopeless...
im juz feel diferent..
myb bcoz of my age..
sooner or later i wil b adult..
hey gurl! plz b more matured..n bla2..
i hate those things..
i hate changes..
drastic changes..
deep within me..
hoping dat i cn rewind all da past n correct everythng 4 wat i've done..
but i guess..
past is already passed..
we must over it..
i tried to accept da fact..
eventhough i feel itz hard 4 me..
but life must go on..
watever the difficult da situation wud be..
we must hv undergo al dz......
im a gurl..
im boring..
huh.................................


XoXo
AJ

5 comments:

miszolive said...

i don't understand.. whats bothering you??

Lydia Bangie said...

blur2 i..
macam da something jak menghantui ya tok..

Olivia@Khind said...

hahaha... aku enda paham lalu....... saja jak ka menyibuk sebedau aku dianjung org ngagai menua nadai internet..........

Melda said...

ku boring bh..datz wat bothering me..haha..lain kali cta pnjang..haha..

JeZz_SimpLiciTy Of Me_GosH! said...

ku boring bh..datz wat bothering me..haha..lain kali cta pnjang..haha..ANGELA