Monday, April 27, 2009

28 April 2009

It was a cold nite..
bt..
im nt so damn cold..
hahaha..
stupid..
it was da day i got defeated..
s.h.i.t.!
a voice lingering in my mind..
i set my mind wth ful mentally n physicaly..
meditate for a while in my car..
by my singing overwhelming in da car..
til my ears nearly got buzz off!
huhu..
Nice..i can feel it..with a person dat i love..
at last..we reached our destination..
a destination we went for a battle..
i can feel my heart beating..
dup..dap..dup..dap
yeah..im must fully prepared..
i got my footsteps on by walking along da steps imto da 'SurfWorld'i think so..
a place where people go for online..chatting..or we called it as CyberCafe..
there..
i got my own armour..
ready my shield, my weapon..
everything..
im so ready..
to go for a battle
which in a world dat we cn over imagine..
i wish to go there..
for real..
bt i cudnt..
wat cn i do..
i cant resist..
no..
bt our battle must go on..
no matter wat happen..i must stand up n deliver!!
to save my own world from dat cruel n bizzare enemy..
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
ready!
set!
Go!!
fight!
fight!fight!fight!fight!fight!fight!fight!fight!fight!
uhh..
my life..
im gasping for air to breath..
but there was no air
oh no..
i cant..
it was difficult..
no..
life must go on!
But......
my life went off..
i was been striked hard by my enemy..
blood gushed out from my body..
no..
i cant feel my heart beating again..
oh no..
im dead!!
in a world of computer game..
fuh..i must admit..im not as good as them..
im not well practiced..
i tried accept da fact..
eventhough i felt it was really difficult..
no!!
argh..
i got defeated! in a game entitled Dota..
hahahhahahaha..
silly..ku kalah main game Dota bh..
anyway..just hard keep moving on..
ila cuba bru bh..hehehe..silly me..
ku bru main bh..haha..bru bs ambik lesen L Dota..
hahaha..W.E.M.L
1.09am
xoxo
AJ

No comments: