Saturday, September 19, 2009

I dont want to be alone..

Hype..hehe.
Im at cbu rte nw. Celebrating my holidays here.huhu.
But so sad bh. Some of my coursemate x balik umah..
miak sabahan la..
Can you imagine how they feel??
Staying alone in the hostel.
Eating alone,bathing alone.Everything they do it alone.n celebrating raya alone..

huu.bcoz al of them are muslim. Gosh! How strong-hearted they are bh..If im in situation like dat, i guess everyday i cry mauk balik cbu..haha! Bka ank mit ja. Yah..i admit even for me myself, i cant stand al diz.
Hell yeah.. Plz get me out of this.haha. I don want bh.. However, even Im having holidays here, but itz not the time for honeymoon. Arh.. My assignment blambak u! haha. I hope dat i can finish them during these hellish-a-week holidays. Gosh..
Oya.. tkenang tme my group had a speaking test last week. It was horrible for me. Haha! I were speechless n lacked of facts dat time.haha. Stupid..apa nak jd, jd la. Life must go on! hehe..
Oya, i scored higher mark in my mathematic quiz dat day. huhu. It was da first time for me to have a unexpected result! huhu. Yeah.. I am aiming for better result after diz. I hope so. Wish me ya! hehe.
K la.. want to have a sleepful nite. Haha..
To all muslimin,
HAPPY RAYA 2009.
(^_^)

XOXO
2.24 am
AJ

No comments: